Through the Slide and MobiLoud services, we, Fifty Pixels Ltd, provide website operators and other individuals with a number of tools, services and assistance (including this website) to enable them to create, publish, and manage mobile applications.
- Our websites including Slideapps.com, our blog at slideapps.com/blog and our help site at slideapps.com/help;
- Our WordPress plugins, including the Slide and Canvas plugins;
- Our mobile applications (including the Slide and Canvas demo mobile apps for Android and iOS);
- Our app development and publishing services, including all communications with our team;
Below we explain how we collect, use, and share information about you, along with the choices that you have with respect to that information.
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
We collect information in three ways: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our services, and from outside sources. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
Information You Provide to Us
It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
- Basic Account Information: We ask for basic information from you in order to set up your account. For example, we require individuals who sign up for a Slide account, request a demo or use one of our WordPress plugins to provide a name and email address and, occasionally, a phone number.
- Transaction and Billing Information: If you buy something from us–a subscription to one of our plans or a Lifetime License, you will provide additional personal and payment information that is required to process the transaction and your payment, such as your name, company name, credit card information, VAT number and contact information.
- Credentials: When you use one of our Services, you may decide to provide us with credentials for your website or app, e.g. a WordPress username and password, if you need our help to make any changes on your site, or your iTunes account credentials, for our team to publish your apps.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Log Information: Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information. We collect log information when you use our Services–for example, when you create an account on our website.
- Information About your Website: We may collect information about your website, such as what theme is in use, or if you're using WooCommerce on your site, in order for us to provide better technical support, suggest appropriate configurations for your app and ensure compatibility with the most used themes and plugins.
- Usage Information: We collect information about your usage of our Services. For example, we collect information about the actions that you may take when using our website, our mobile applications or our WordPress plugins, e.g. who did what, when and to what thing on a site. We also collect information about what happens when you use our Services (e.g., page views, support document searches, button clicks) along with information about your device (e.g., mobile screen size, name of cellular network, and mobile device manufacturer). We use this information to, for example, provide our Services to you, as well as get insights on how people use our Services, so we can make our Services better.
- Location Information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions.
How We Use Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and as follows:
- To provide our Services–for example, to set up and maintain your account, build your apps or charge you for any of our paid Services;
- To further develop our Services–for example by adding new features that we think our Users will enjoy or will help them to create and manage their apps;
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how Users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
- To monitor and protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of Slide and others;
- To communicate with you about offers and promotions offered by Slide and others we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date on Slide and our products; and
How We Share Information
We do not sell our users’ private personal information.
We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- Third Party Vendors: We may share information about you with third party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us. This group includes vendors that help us provide our Services to you (like payment providers that process your credit and debit card information) and those that help us understand and enhance our Services (like analytics providers). We require vendors to agree to privacy commitments in order to share information with them.
- As Required by Law: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
- To Protect Rights and Property: We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Slide, third parties, or the public at large. For example, if we have a good faith belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury, we may disclose information related to the emergency without delay.
- With Your Consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties with which you authorize us to do so.
- Aggregated and De-Identified Information: We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our Services.
- Published Support Requests: And if you send us a request (for example, via a support email or one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish that request in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Limit the Information that You Provide: If you have an account with us, you can choose not to provide the optional account information, profile information, and transaction and billing information. Please keep in mind that if you do not provide this information, you will not be able to make full use of our Services.
- Opt-Out of Electronic Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us. Just follow the instructions in those messages. If you opt out of promotional messages, we may still send you other messages, like those about your account and legal notices.
- Set Your Browser to Reject Cookies: At this time, Slide does not respond to “do not track” signals. However, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using Slide’s websites, with the drawback that certain features of Slide’s websites may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
Other Things You Should Know
Slide is a worldwide service. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to the U.S. and other countries, which may have rights and protections that are different from those in your home country.
Ads and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Third Party Software
If you’d like to use third party services like plugins, SDKs, crash logging, advertising and analytics tools with our Services, please keep in mind that when you interact with them you may provide information about yourself to those third parties. We don’t own or control these third parties and they have their own rules about collection, use and sharing of information. You should review their rules and policies when installing and using third party software.
Our Customers’ Apps
Detailed Information On Data Collection